My Marinated pork Chops 😁.
You can cook My Marinated pork Chops 😁 using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Marinated pork Chops 😁
- You need 4 of Pork Chops.
- You need 2 tbls of Apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic crushed.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Corn flour.
My Marinated pork Chops 😁 step by step
- Mix the marinade ingredients together and whisk..
- Add the chops to an oven dish and pour over the marinade turn chops over until covered then leave in the fridge for 3 hours.
- Bring the chops out the fridge and leave in room temperature for another hour..
- Add to a preheated oven 170°C for 20 minutes then turn chops over for the rest of the time..
- Serve with some nice green salad or potatoes and veg..