Mushroom ravioli filling.
You can have Mushroom ravioli filling using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mushroom ravioli filling
- You need of unsalted butter.
- It’s of mushrooms (I used baby portobellos).
- You need of shallots very finely chopped.
- It’s of garlic very finely chopped.
- Prepare of fresh thyme leaves.
- Prepare of good splash of red wine.
- It’s of drops of Worcestershire sauce.
Mushroom ravioli filling step by step
- Blitz the mushrooms in a food processor until finely chopped. Then, melt the butter in a frying pan over a medium heat and add the mushrooms. Cook for 5 minutes until any liquid evaporates (it may take a couple of minutes to appear).
- Then add the shallot, garlic, salt, pepper and thyme and cook for another 10 mins..
- Add a splash of red wine, the Worcestershire sauce and cook for another couple of minutes the wine has reduced / disappeared. Then add a handful of Parmesan cheese. Mix into the mushroom mix and set aside until completely cooled – you don’t want warm mixture in the pasta..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.