Chicken Thai yellow curry served with Ajard cucumber relish sauce.
You can cook Chicken Thai yellow curry served with Ajard cucumber relish sauce using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Thai yellow curry served with Ajard cucumber relish sauce
- Prepare 75 g of lotus yellow curry paste.
- It’s 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Potato.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp of palm sugar.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 400 g of chicken (boneless).
- You need of Ajard cucumber relish.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vinegar.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Cucumber.
- You need of Shallots.
- You need of Red chilli.
Chicken Thai yellow curry served with Ajard cucumber relish sauce step by step
- Parboil the potatoes by placing in cold water, bringing to the boil, and cooking at a gentle heat for 3-4 minutes. Drain and leave them aside..
- Heat oil in the saucepan over a high heat. Add curry paste and fry until it is fragrant..
- Reduce the heat to medium and add 250ml of coconut milk..
- Add chicken and cook until the meat is completely cooked..
- Add fishsauce, palm sugar, and salt..
- Add potatoes, onions, carrots, and the rest of coconut milk. Leave for 5 minutes with lid on..
- Check the potatoes and carrots to ensure they are tender and cooked as per your liking..
- Taste the curry and add more salt, if needed. Turn off the heat and serve..
- To make Ajard cucumber relish, Heat up Vinegar and add sugar and pinch of salt..
- Move them and cook them like you are making syrup.
- Turn off the heat and let it cool down..
- Add chopped shallots, cucumber and chilli into the bowl and pour our Ajard sauce on Top..