Classic Potato Salad.
You can cook Classic Potato Salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Classic Potato Salad
- Prepare 500 g of potatoes.
- It’s 3 of pickles.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of yoghurt or sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It’s of dried herbs (e.g. dill).
Classic Potato Salad step by step
- Peel the potatoes, then put them in cold water. Bring to a boil and cook the potatoes until they become tender. Do not overcook, otherwise they will break when dicing..
- Let the potatoes cool a couple of minutes, then dice them into 5 cm cubes. Cut the pickles and the onion into small pieces. Mix together in a big bowl..
- Add the mayonnaise, yoghurt (or sour cream) and spices. Mix to combine..
- Serve directly or refrigerate for later..