Smoked Salmon and chips with Apple Sauce.
You can have Smoked Salmon and chips with Apple Sauce using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon and chips with Apple Sauce
- Prepare 250 g of Oak Smoked Salmon.
- Prepare 400 g of – 450g Maris Piper Potatoes peeled.
- You need of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 100 g of peeled,cored and diced Dessert Apples.
- Prepare 10 of heaped Dessert Spoons of sweet pureed Bramley Apples.
- Prepare of Vinegar and Table Salt for the chips.
Smoked Salmon and chips with Apple Sauce instructions
- Deep fry the chips at the 180 mark of your Electric Deep Fat Fryer and deep fry in hot Vegetable Oil for 10 minutes.Place the chips on the Dinner Plate on their own,add Vinegar and then some pinches of Table Salt..
- Add the thin already cooked sliced Smoked Salmon too the Dinner Plate as well (eat cold)..
- Serve the homemade Apple Sauce on the side – in a small Dessert Bowl. Is a very tasty form of fish and chips. The Apple Sauce goes well with the Smoked Salmon..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.