Virtually Fat-Free Salad.
You can cook Virtually Fat-Free Salad using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Virtually Fat-Free Salad
- It’s 1 of salad tomato, cut into 8 wedges.
- You need 1 of steam beetroot, diced or sliced.
- It’s Handful of baby spinach.
- It’s Handful of salad leaves.
- You need 1 of small red onion, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of hard boiled eggs, quartered or cut in half.
- It’s of Salt to taste.
- Prepare of Cracked black pepper to taste.
- You need of Paprika to taste.
- You need of Drizzle of lemon juice, optional.
- Prepare of Vinaigrette Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need of Ground black pepper to taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
Virtually Fat-Free Salad instructions
- Make the vinaigrette by adding all the ingredients into a small jar and shaking vigorously, alternatively mix well using a spoon..
- Assemble the salad greens and vegetables together in a bowl and spoon over the vinaigrette sauce and drizzle with lemon juice (optional)..
- Top with the boiled eggs and sprinkle with paprika. Season with salt and pepper and enjoy..
- The vinaigrette sauce will be too much for one serving so save the rest in a sealed jar or container in the fridge for up to one week..