Virtually Fat-Free Salad.
You can cook Virtually Fat-Free Salad using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Virtually Fat-Free Salad
- It’s 1 of salad tomato, cut into 8 wedges.
- You need 1 of steam beetroot, diced or sliced.
- It’s Handful of baby spinach.
- It’s Handful of salad leaves.
- You need 1 of small red onion, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of hard boiled eggs, quartered or cut in half.
- It’s of Salt to taste.
- Prepare of Cracked black pepper to taste.
- You need of Paprika to taste.
- You need of Drizzle of lemon juice, optional.
- Prepare of Vinaigrette Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need of Ground black pepper to taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
Virtually Fat-Free Salad instructions
- Make the vinaigrette by adding all the ingredients into a small jar and shaking vigorously, alternatively mix well using a spoon..
- Assemble the salad greens and vegetables together in a bowl and spoon over the vinaigrette sauce and drizzle with lemon juice (optional)..
- Top with the boiled eggs and sprinkle with paprika. Season with salt and pepper and enjoy..
- The vinaigrette sauce will be too much for one serving so save the rest in a sealed jar or container in the fridge for up to one week..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.