"Onion rings" from chopped onions! 😱. Mix in a large bowl: finely chopped onion, flour, egg, sour cream, spices and baking powder. Put the dough in a pastry bag. Great recipe for "Onion rings" from chopped onions!.
Baked sweet potato fries coated with paprika, thyme, hot sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder are a quick and easy Cajun-inspired snack. Separate the onion slices into rings, and set aside. In a small bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder and salt. You can cook "Onion rings" from chopped onions! 😱 using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of "Onion rings" from chopped onions! 😱
- Prepare 250 g of onion.
- Prepare 100 g of flour.
- It’s 1 pc of egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need of black pepper.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of paprika.
- It’s of oil.
Burger King onion rings are too puny and the onions are pureed. Carl's onion rings are too breaded but at least the onion part is full. These Bacon Onion Rings are full of smokey bacon flavor with a crispy Doritos crust! They're perfect for parties and Game Day get-togethers served with your favorite dipping sauce.
"Onion rings" from chopped onions! 😱 instructions
- Mix in a large bowl: finely chopped onion, flour, egg, sour cream, spices and baking powder. Mix well..
- Put the dough in a pastry bag. (This step can be skipped and spread the dough in the pan with a spoon)..
- Preheat a frying pan with vegetable oil. Squeeze the dough out of the pastry bag in the form of rings on a hot pan. (Or lay out the dough with a spoon). Fry over medium heat until golden..
- Serve with your favorite sauce. I hope you enjoyed this recipe!.
Slice an onion in half lengthwise. Stand an onion on its root end. Use a sharp knife to cut it from the top, stem end down towards the root. Slice the onion into rings, from one end to the other. These onion rings are extra crispy, prepared with a simple beer batter for that golden exterior, and come with an optional smoky ketchup for dipping!