You can cook Shakshouka using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shakshouka
- You need 150 g of Chorizo, diced.
- Prepare 1 Tin of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of Red onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of Red bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of Red chili pepper, finely chopped.
- You need 1 handful of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of corridander.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need of Salt and pepper, to taste.
- It’s Splash of red wine vinegar.
- You need Splash of olive oil.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- You need of Fresh coriander.
- Prepare cubes of Feta cheese.
Shakshouka step by step
- Prep your ingredients.
- Fry the Chorizo in a little olive oil until it begins to release it's juices.
- Add the vegetables and fry until they soften, around 5 minutes.
- Add the spices and fry until fragrant, around 30 seconds.
- Deglaze the pan with a little red wine vinegar and add the tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Cook down until the sauce begins to thicken and you can make a well.
- Add the eggs to the sauce (in well in the sauce), cover the pan and cook the eggs to your liking.
- Top with feta and coriander and serve with fresh bread.