Cream Cheese Stuffed & Bacon Wrapped Breast.
You can have Cream Cheese Stuffed & Bacon Wrapped Breast using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Stuffed & Bacon Wrapped Breast
- Prepare of cream cheese filling:.
- It’s 4 oz of Whipped Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Chives or Green Onions – finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic clove – minced.
- Prepare of ———————————-.
- Prepare 2 of Boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 4 Slices of Bacon.
Cream Cheese Stuffed & Bacon Wrapped Breast instructions
- Preheat oven to $350. Place a rack onto a baking sheet..
- In a small mixing bowl… Combine the ingredients for the filling and refrigerate..
- Butterfly both breasts leaving approximately 1" of the breast connected..
- Cover breast with saran wrap and pound the breast out to about 1/2 " thickness with a tenderizer..
- Spoon the cream cheese filling onto one side of each butterflied breast. NOTE: Don't spread the filling. Simply spoon a generous amount in a cylinder shape..
- Loosely roll the chicken up and use a toothpick the pin it closed..
- Wrap two pieces of bacon around each breast and pin with toothpicks..
- Place on the rack and bake until bacon is done. NOTE: Baking time varies based on the size of the breast. From my experience, the chicken will be done before the bacon will be..
- Prior to serving… Be sure to remove the toothpicks..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.