Roasted Parmesan Cauliflower.
You can have Roasted Parmesan Cauliflower using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Parmesan Cauliflower
- Prepare 1 of large head Cauliflower *cut into florets, in the size that is easy to eat.
- It’s 20-30 g of Parmesan Cheese *grated.
- You need of Dressing.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Lemon Juice *OR Vinegar of your choice.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic *grated.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Dry Italian Herb Mix *OR Herbs of your choice.
Roasted Parmesan Cauliflower step by step
- Preheat oven to 200℃. Line a large baking tray or a roasting pan with baking paper OR lightly oil..
- Cut Cauliflower into florets..
- Combine all the Dressing ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add Cauliflower pieces and coat well. Then add grated Parmesan Cheese and coat all Cauliflower pieces evenly..
- Spread out on a baking sheet. DO NOT waste any seasoning ingredients left in the bowl. Let the florets pick up all the yummy mixture..
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until nicely browned..