Healthy flapjacks with chia seeds, fruit and peanut butter. The combination of oats, egg, cheese and seeds A tropical twist on the fruit flapjack, created by Aatin and Helen Anadkat from Positive Bakes. #foodfitnessfun #ChiaSeeds #NeuherbsChia. Three Recipes For Chia Seeds That Are More Than Just Pudding Pepper. · Packed with oats, seeds & fruit, these healthy flapjacks are the ultimate healthy snack.
Packed with oats, seeds & fruit, these healthy flapjacks are the ultimate healthy snack. Head to Tesco Real Food for more snack ideas & healthy recipes. Those tiny little seeds pack in tons of good nutrition—find out how to add them to all kinds of dishes. You can cook Healthy flapjacks with chia seeds, fruit and peanut butter using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy flapjacks with chia seeds, fruit and peanut butter
- You need 200 g of oats.
- It’s 2 of mashed ripe bananas.
- It’s 50 g of flaked almonds.
- Prepare 30 g of chia seeds.
- You need 50 g of sultanas.
- Prepare 50 g of chopped dates.
- You need Half of the juice of a lemon.
- Prepare Splash of apple juice.
- Prepare of Runny Honey.
- It’s 1/3 jar of (I use a 280g jar) meridian crunchy peanut butter.
- Prepare Handful of blueberries.
Toss a handful into these hearty flapjacks, or swap them for the poppy seeds in the streusel in these tasty muffins. Chia seeds are among the healthiest foods on the planet. They're loaded with nutrients that can have important benefits for your body and brain. Summary Despite their tiny size, chia seeds are one of the most nutritious foods on the planet.
Healthy flapjacks with chia seeds, fruit and peanut butter step by step
- Mix everything together except for the blueberries (these go on at the end). Pour into a greased greeseproof lined baking tray and bake for 20 mins approx on 160 (fan)..
- While the flapjacks are still hot, dot the top with blueberries covered in runny honey. Then allow to cool then cut into chunks. Enjoy 💕.
This vegan peanut butter chia pudding recipe is sure to become a new favourite! Enjoy this sweet and salty treat for breakfast, a snack or a healthy dessert. To make it nut-free, use sunflower seed butter or Wowbutter. Sugar-Free Option: Replace maple syrup with monk fruit or stevia sweetener or leave. Almond butter, bananas, and chia seeds?