Bacon wrapped, stuffed Chicken Breast.
You can have Bacon wrapped, stuffed Chicken Breast using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped, stuffed Chicken Breast
- Prepare of Stuffed Breasts.
- It’s 4 medium of Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1 packages of Spinach.
- It’s 1/2 small of Onion.
- It’s 2 packages of Streaky Bacon.
- Prepare 1 of Feta Cheese Broken Up.
- It’s 80 grams of Cheddar/Mozzarella Cheese Grated Fine.
- Prepare of Sweet Baby Carrots.
- You need 500 grams of Baby Carrots.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter / Margarine.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Brown Sugar.
- It’s of Garlic Potatoes.
- Prepare 500 grams of Baby Potatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter / Margarine.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic.
Bacon wrapped, stuffed Chicken Breast instructions
- preheat oven to 180 Celsius.
- Blanch the spinach with the half onion finely chopped..
- Cut the potatoes into quarters and put in a pot of water with some salt. (water to just cover) Boil for approx 8 mins and strain..
- Put the carrots into another pot with water (just covering the carrots) Boil approx 8 mins then strain..
- Prep the breasts for stuffing..
- Add the cheeses to the spinach and mix through..
- Stuff the breasts with the mixture and wrap each one in 6 pieces of bacon. Place on a non stick oven tray and in the oven For 16-22 minutes..
- Place your potatoes, garlic and butter/margarine into an oven dish (with lid) and season with salt and pepper to taste. Place in the oven below the breasts..
- Place carrots with sugar and butter/margarine into another oven dish with lid next to the potatoes..
- Leave the potatoes and carrots in for approx 20 mins stirring every 5..
- Eat and Enjoy.