Kathiyavadu style healthy Undhiyu. How to Make Kathiyavadu style healthy Undhiyu : In A Food Processor Add Fresh Coconut Green Chillies Coriander Bay Leaves Ginger And Garlic Grind It To Fine Paste Prepare The Rest Of The Vegeta. Undhiyu is gujarati mix vegetable dish prepared during winter season.surti papdi,purple yam and peageon beans and fresh garlic are available only during. Undhiyu, a traditional Gujarati curry prepared with many fresh vegetables and dhokli muthiya, is a must have item on In different parts of Gujarat, it is prepared in different way; Surti style, Kathiyawadi style and Matla Undhiyu are three popular variations of it.
Ingredients:-•gram flour•fine semolina•fenugreek leaves•fresh dill finely chopped•red chilli powder•turmeric powder•baking soda. Gujarati Undhiyu is one pot hearty meal from Gujarati cuisine that is cooked in winters. In Authentic recipe Vegetables are deep fried and then cooked and that requires use of lot of oil, but in my recipe I cooked vegetables without too much oil so in a way you can call it a healthier recipe. You can cook Kathiyavadu style healthy Undhiyu using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kathiyavadu style healthy Undhiyu
- Prepare 1 of small aubergine.
- It’s 1 of medium size potato.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of valore.
- You need 1/2 cup of surti papdi.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tuver lilva.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yam.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweet potato.
- It’s 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot cubes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sweet corn.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of peanuts.
- You need 1 cup of fresh coconut.
- Prepare 1 inch of fresh turmeric.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 inch of fresh ginger.
- It’s 3 of fresh green chillies.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pomegranate seeds.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dates.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh coriander.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 of fresh bay leaves.
Below are some of our dishes we have made and served, tasty, authentic, home style fresh and quality menu. Undhiyu is made during winter time when the recipe ingredients are freshly available in abundance. Every Gujarati home makes Undhiyu on special occasions like Diwali and Uttarayan. My favorite way to enjoy Undhiyu is with hot puris, chilled chaas and shrikhand.
Kathiyavadu style healthy Undhiyu instructions
- In a food processor add fresh coconut, green chillies, coriander, bay leaves, ginger and garlic. Grind it to fine paste..
- Prepare the rest of the vegetables. Cut the aubergine, potato, yam, sweet potatoes and carrot in small cubes. In a pan sauté the coconut mix. Cook on a very slow heat. Add the rest of the ingredients and add salt to taste. Let it cook on slow heat for up-to 4hours..
- Everything used is natural and fresh. Once done add the lemon juice and mix. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve on its own or with roti. Enjoy. You can use vegetables of your choice. Fresh coconut will release oil and dates will give the sweetness..
Undhiyu /Surti Undhiyu Recipe – Undhiyu Recipe In Hindi – How to make Undhiyu at Home Gujarati style. Undhiyu… a dish from Gujarat which is prepared from different types of vegetables along with numerous spices. Hotel Consultant (@chefajaychopra) в Instagram: «Now on my YT channel – Undhiyu A wholesome treat to enjoy with your family this winter. Very…» How to Prepare Appetizing Kathiyavadu style healthy Undhiyu. Recipe: Tasty Healthy flapjacks with chia seeds, fruit and peanut butter.