Bacon-Wrapped/ Cheese-Stuffed Chicken Breast.
You can have Bacon-Wrapped/ Cheese-Stuffed Chicken Breast using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon-Wrapped/ Cheese-Stuffed Chicken Breast
- You need 2 of boneless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 cup of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chives; large slice.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 4 slice of thin cut bacon.
- Prepare 1 of juice and zest of one lemon.
Bacon-Wrapped/ Cheese-Stuffed Chicken Breast step by step
- Combine cheese, lemon, chives, and a pinch of salt and pepper in a bowl. Toss..
- Slice each breast to open it up and lay it flat, or "butterfly" it..
- Lightly coat chicken breast with olive oil. Stuff the mixture in the breast and fold over to close. Wrap two slices of bacon around each breast. Season..
- Roast in oven at 350° for approximately 30 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165° and chicken/bacon are nicely crisp and caramelized..
- After a half hour, check the doneness of the chicken. Place chicken under broiler for a few minutes to crisp the bacon if the chicken is nearly cooked to avoid drying out the chicken..
- Variations; Applewood seasoning, white wine, sauteed zucchini, basil, tarragon, balsamic, rosemary, honey mustard, bbq.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.