Bacon-Wrapped/ Cheese-Stuffed Chicken Breast.
You can have Bacon-Wrapped/ Cheese-Stuffed Chicken Breast using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon-Wrapped/ Cheese-Stuffed Chicken Breast
- You need 2 of boneless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 cup of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chives; large slice.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 4 slice of thin cut bacon.
- Prepare 1 of juice and zest of one lemon.
Bacon-Wrapped/ Cheese-Stuffed Chicken Breast step by step
- Combine cheese, lemon, chives, and a pinch of salt and pepper in a bowl. Toss..
- Slice each breast to open it up and lay it flat, or "butterfly" it..
- Lightly coat chicken breast with olive oil. Stuff the mixture in the breast and fold over to close. Wrap two slices of bacon around each breast. Season..
- Roast in oven at 350° for approximately 30 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165° and chicken/bacon are nicely crisp and caramelized..
- After a half hour, check the doneness of the chicken. Place chicken under broiler for a few minutes to crisp the bacon if the chicken is nearly cooked to avoid drying out the chicken..
- Variations; Applewood seasoning, white wine, sauteed zucchini, basil, tarragon, balsamic, rosemary, honey mustard, bbq.