You can cook Katsu Curry using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Katsu Curry
- Prepare 4 of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need of Breadcrumbs.
- You need of Flour.
- It’s of Rice.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 2 of garlic gloves.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of mild curry powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground turmeric.
- You need 1/4 tsp of hot curry powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- It’s 500 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 2 tsp of rice wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
Katsu Curry step by step
- Fry onion and garlic until softened..
- Add ginger, curry powder, turmeric, chilli powder, and tomato puree..
- Pour in chicken stock and simmer. Cook for about 8 minutes then add rice wine vinegar, honey, and soy sauce. Cook for another few minutes until thickened then blend..
- Dip butterflied chicken into flour then egg then breadcrumbs and fry..