Spiced Leeks-Bacon-Mushrooms Ravioli with Red wine, Garlic and Chilli Tomato Sauce.
You can cook Spiced Leeks-Bacon-Mushrooms Ravioli with Red wine, Garlic and Chilli Tomato Sauce using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spiced Leeks-Bacon-Mushrooms Ravioli with Red wine, Garlic and Chilli Tomato Sauce
- It’s of Ravioli Pasta Mix.
- You need 200 g of Plain Flour.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Dried Thyme.
- Prepare 2 of Large Eggs.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Water.
- Prepare of Salt and Black Pepper Seasoning.
- Prepare of Ravioli Fillings.
- Prepare 1 of Large Leek (Finely Chopped).
- Prepare 2 of Large Chestnut Mushrooms (Minced).
- You need 1 Tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare of Sauce Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Tomato Puree.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Tomato Pesto.
- It’s 1/2 Tin of Chopped Tomatoes.
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves (Minced).
- It’s 1 of Red Onion (Sliced).
- You need 1 1/2 Cup of Red Wine.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Chilli Flakes.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Dried Oregano.
Spiced Leeks-Bacon-Mushrooms Ravioli with Red wine, Garlic and Chilli Tomato Sauce step by step
- Combine thoroughly the flour,smoked paprika and thyme in a bowl; season. In a separate bowl combine eggs water and oil(don’t beat the eggs). Turn the flour mix onto a clean surface; dent hole and pour the egg mixture in the hole Stir together till a ball is formed. Flour the surface and knead till dough is elastic and smooth. Cover and let it rest for 30-45 minutes..
- Meanwhile mix together the filling ingredients in a bowl. Heat up a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and shallow fry the fillings for 5-10minutes on medium heat. Remove heat and rest to cool(10-15 minutes)..
- Roll out the pasta dough(as thin layered as possible). Using a medium sized cookie cutter, cut out even numbers of the dough(12-14 portions) Add the cooled cooked filling to a cut out dough; cover with another and seal by pressing and pinch the edges. Dust with little flour. Chill in the fridge for 3-5minutes. Bring to boil 250 ml of salt and olive oil infused water. Add the ravioli and cook for 10-15minutes (or to desired texture). 9-12 minutes for al dente texture..
- Meanwhile shallow fryers(medium high heat) onion and the minced garlic in a teaspoon of extra virgin oil for 5 minutes Add the chopped tomato, tomato purée and pesto and reduced for 5 minutes. Add red wine, chilli flakes and oregano and reduce for further 3 minutes. Season and serve..
- Serving Suggestion.