Cheese Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast.
You can have Cheese Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- You need 4 of thinly sliced chicken breast.
- You need 1 of Bacon.
- It’s 1 of Garlic Clove.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of Shredded Mozzarella.
- It’s 1/3 of Pepper chopped into small pieces.
- You need 1/3 of Onion chopped very small.
Cheese Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast step by step
- Cut each chicken breast in half..
- Season chicken breast with the salt, pepper and garlic..
- Mix the cheeses, onion and pepper in a separate dish..
- Take each slice of the chicken breast and fill with the cheeses onion and pepper mixture, roll up, and wrap with one slice of bacon..
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Put tooth picks on both ends of the chicken breasts and put in oven..
- Wait 30 minutes, turn over each roll up and leave for another 15 minutes. If there is any drainage take it out before putting it back in the oven..
- When you are done you can serve with whatever you want or cut in half leaving in the toothpicks and serving as an appetizer with bbq or ranch dipping sauce on the side..