Quick & Healthy Spring Salad.
You can have Quick & Healthy Spring Salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick & Healthy Spring Salad
- Prepare 1/2 head of broccoli.
- It’s 1-2 cup of quinoa.
- You need 100 g of pomegranate.
- You need 100 g of feta cheese.
- You need of I/2 large cucumber.
- It’s 40 g of fresh parsley leaves.
- You need 1-2 clove of or garlic, crushed (optional).
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Sunflower, pumpkin and sesame seeds (optional).
Quick & Healthy Spring Salad instructions
- Put quinoa to cook – about 2.5x water to quantity of white quinoa..
- Steam broccoli for about 4-5 minutes and set aside..
- Cut cucumber into cubes and finely chop parsley (using stems is ok). Peel and crush the garlic if you’re using it..
- When quinoa is soft, turn off the heat and leave it for about 5 minutes or until it soaks up any extra liquid..
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, add olive oil, salt and pepper to taste..
- Can be served warm or cold. Enjoy!.