You can cook Chermoula using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chermoula
- Prepare 50 g of Fresh coriander.
- Prepare 20 g of Fresh parsley.
- You need 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 2 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of Red Chilli.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Paprika powder.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- Prepare of Blender or hand-mixer.
- Mince up the fresh parsley, coriander, chilli and garlic. Juice the lemon and remove any pips..
- In a bowl combine all of the ingredients and blitz together, either in a hand-mixer or blender to make a smooth paste..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.