Christi' s Avocado Parmesan Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders.
You can cook Christi' s Avocado Parmesan Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Christi' s Avocado Parmesan Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders
- It’s 1 cup of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 cup of Fresh grated or shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need 8 slice of Bacon.
- It’s 8 each of Chicken tenderloins.
- It’s 2 of Avocados.
- Prepare 1/2 large of Red onion.
- Prepare 1 medium of chopped Tomato.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
Christi' s Avocado Parmesan Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- Slice onion into strips..
- Cut Avocado into strips.
- Dice tomatoes.
- Using two shallow dishs, or pie plates add mayo to one, and the parmesan to the other..
- Cook bacon until fat is rendered, and bacon is partially cooked, but easily pliable for wrapping around chicken..
- Remove bacon, set to the side on paper towel. place burner on med heat, add chicken tenderloin, cook for one minute on each side, remove from heat immediately. You don't want to cook chicken all the way through..
- To assemble take a chicken tenderloin coat with a layer of mayo, then cover with parmesan cheese. layer avocado, onion,and tomatoes. Finish off by wrapping two pieces of bacon around each tenderloin..
- Finish with salt & pepper, top with any remaining cheese..
- Place tenderloin in a baking dish, bake at 350 for 30mins..