British Style Bacon Wrapped Chicken.
You can cook British Style Bacon Wrapped Chicken using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of British Style Bacon Wrapped Chicken
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts; boneless, skinless.
- It’s 6 slice of bacon.
- It’s 1 of bottle HP sauce (British style fruity A1 sauce).
- You need 1 tbsp of orange peel seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground coriander seed.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
British Style Bacon Wrapped Chicken step by step
- Marinate chicken in half the bottle of HP sauce for 4-48 hours if possible. Pat dry and rub a little bit of olive or vegetable oil on the chicken for a nice caramelized shine..
- Season with dried spices. Wrap each breast with 3 slices of bacon..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 30 minutes or until chicken reaches 160° and both the chicken and bacon are caramelized. If at this point, the chicken or bacon is not caramelized or crispy, place under broiler briefly..
- Pour the rest of the HP sauce over the chicken and finish the cooking process until the chicken reaches 165°..
- Variations; A1 sauce, curry powder, dark beer, gin, parsley, mustard.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.