Asian Mushroom Rice Bowl.
You can cook Asian Mushroom Rice Bowl using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian Mushroom Rice Bowl
- It’s 160-180 g of Asian Mushrooms *Today I used Shiitake, Shimeji and Enoki.
- It’s of *Note: You can cook as much as you want to eat. The volume will be reduced when cooked.
- Prepare 10 g of Butter OR 1/2 tablespoon Sesame Oil.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Prepare of Chilli Flakes *optional.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Sake (Rice Wine).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 of serving Cooked Rice *warmed.
- You need 1/2 of Spring Onion *finely shopped.
- Prepare 1 of Boiled Egg *optional.
Asian Mushroom Rice Bowl step by step
- I recommend to use multiple types of Asian Mushrooms. Clean, and cut or tear into small pieces..
- Heat Butter (OR Sesame Oil) and Garlic in a frying pan, you may wish to add some Chilli Flakes, and cook Mushrooms. Sprinkle with Sake that will help cooking process and also adds umami. *Note: If you use Enoki, add it last..
- When Mushrooms are softened, add Soy Sauce and combine. *Note: If you like Oyster Sauce, you can use it instead of Soy Sauce, OR both..
- Half fill a bowl with warm Cooked Rice and cover it with Mushroom mixture. Sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onion. Add a protein such as Boiled Egg and enjoy..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.