McPhee's Creamy Seafood Risotto.
You can have McPhee's Creamy Seafood Risotto using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of McPhee's Creamy Seafood Risotto
- You need 1000 g of Fish Stock and 50g extra for fish lemon mix.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of Unsalted Butter (Divided).
- It’s 50 g of Shallots – (peeled and finely diced).
- Prepare 250 g of Risotto Rice.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic – (Minced).
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of White Wine Vinegar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of finely grated lemon zest.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 250 g of Sea Scallops (quartered) – (plus 12 wholed for garnish).
- You need 250 g of Prawns – (plus 12 for garnish).
- You need 250 g of cooked Mussels – (plus 12 for garnish).
- It’s 186 g of grated Parmesan Cheese – (plus extra for serving).
- Prepare 62 g of Double Cream.
- You need 2 tablespoon of fresh chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped chives – (For garnish).
McPhee's Creamy Seafood Risotto step by step
- Put the seafood stock in a saucepan and bring to a low simmer. Keep warm.
- Melt two tablespoons of unsalted butter in a large saucepan or saute pan over medium heat. Then add the shallots and cook for about 4-5 minutes until they are softened..
- Once the diced shallots had softened. Add the risotto rice and garlic into the shallots and cook, stirring, for 1 minute..
- Add the wine and contine to cook, stirring, until it is completely absorbed..
- Add 250ml of the 1000ml of seafood stock and contine to cook, stirring constantly, until it is nearly absorbed. Continue adding stock a ladleful at a time, stirring constantly until each addition is nearly absorbed. When the rice is al dente and creamy, taste and then add the lemon zest and season with salt and pepper..
- Add the scallops and prawns to the rice mixture. Continue to cook for about 5 minutes, or until the seafood is cooked. Add the cooked mussels, Parmesan Cheese, double cream, parsley and the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter. cook, stirring until piping hot..
- Divid and plate up the seafood risotto into deep bowls and enjoy :).
- Presention tips: Melt one teaspoon of butter on medium- high heat. Add the wholed scallops, prawns and mussels, add seasoning, cook for 3-4 minutes until caramelised brown. Then garnish the caramelised seafood, parmesan cheese, parsley and chives on top..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.