Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders. The best baked bacon wrapped chicken tenders. Seasoned tenders wrapped in smokey bacon, coated with brown sugar chili powder. This sounds like a win already, but add on lots of savory spices and a chili powder- brown sugar mixture and my friends let me tell ya, you have a.
I'll probably tone down the cayenne pepper next time to please others. These grilled bacon-wrapped chicken tenders deliver the perfect combination of smoky and sweet flavors. Use center-cut bacon since it is leaner and less likely to cause flare-ups. You can cook Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders
- Prepare 2 packages of boneless chicken tenders.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of onion powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 packages of uncooked bacon.
- You need 1 pinch of ground cayenne pepper.
Place a sage leaf on each chicken tender, then wrap each with a bacon slice. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Cheesey chicken wrapped in your favorite bacon. Goes great with a side of corn and Cheese-Garlic Biscuits!
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders step by step
- preheat oven too 400°.
- sprinkle chicken tenders with salt, pepper, onion powder and cayenne pepper (optional, but totally recommended!).
- wrap each tender with a slice of bacon.
- roll the bacon wrapped chicken tenders in 1 cup of the brown sugar.
- in a separate bowl, mix the rest of the brown sugar (1/2 cup) sprinkle in some onion powder and a pinch of the cayenne pepper. ( this is to your liking there are no exact measurements).
- arrange chicken in a single layer in a baking dish (or 2) and sprinkle on the remaining brown sugar mixture.
- bake, uncovered 15 minutes, baste with juices, turn over, baste again, and cook for another 15-20 minutes.
Sprinkle Cajun Seasoning generously on both sides of chicken. Wrap a slice of bacon around each chicken tender. It isn't always easy to come up with a solo dish that everyone around the table loves – that's part of the fun of eating out, when we all get to choose what we want. So, you want to know a single-handedly good way to get your kids (or your partner) to lick their plates? Asparagus and bacon are wrapped around spiced chicken tenders in this quick and healthy chicken dinner.