Vidalia Onion dip.
You can have Vidalia Onion dip using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vidalia Onion dip
- It’s 2 cups of finely shredded Swiss cheese (8 oz.).
- It’s 2 cups of chopped Vidalia onion (or other sweet onion).
- Prepare 2 cups of Mayonnaise.
- You need 2 Tsp of Parmesan Cheese.
Vidalia Onion dip instructions
- Combine Swiss cheese, onion and mayonnaise in a medium bowl, mix well..
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased oven proof baking dish..
- Bake at 325° for 20 minutes or until melted and thoroughly heated..
- Serve with Melba Toast, Toasted Bread Rounds or Crackers..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.