Gochujang & Sesame Salad Dressing.
You can have Gochujang & Sesame Salad Dressing using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gochujang & Sesame Salad Dressing
- Prepare 200 g of Leafy Salad Vegetables.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sesame Oil.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic *grated.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Ponzu *OR 1/2 tablespoon Soy Sauce & 1/2 tablespoon Rice Vinegar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder *optional.
Gochujang & Sesame Salad Dressing instructions
- Combine all the Dressing ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add fresh (OR cooked) vegetables and mix well. *Today I used a mix of 4 leafy salad vegetables..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.