French Recipe of Sauté Potatoes.
You can have French Recipe of Sauté Potatoes using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French Recipe of Sauté Potatoes
- It’s 800 g of trimmed skinned New Potatoes (or Maris Piper).
- It’s 125 ml of or less of White Wine Vinegar.
- You need 500 ml of White Wine.
- You need Half of a measurement spoon of tbsp. Sea Salt.
- It’s 200 ml of – 250ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Olive Oil.
- You need 400 g of Frozen Garden Peas (optional).
- Prepare 4 of frozen Pork Chops that you can bake in the oven from frozen.
- It’s of Parsley foliage from 2 potted Parsley Plants.Or 2 Packets,fresh.
French Recipe of Sauté Potatoes instructions
- Boil New Potatoes separately in a medium sized saucepan for 20 minutes,drain the potato water through a sieve within the Kitchen Sink.Keep cooked potatoes in the colander or sieve until White Wine Vinegar and then White Wine has been added to your non-stick Wok with Lid..
- Add the frozen Pork Chops to the oven at Gas Mark 6 or 7 and then bake for 20 minutes and then turn the Pork Chops over and then bake in the oven for a further 20 minutes – the Pork Chops should be done according to the Packaging at about 40 minutes of baking time..
- Place no more than 125ml of White Wine Vinegar into the Non-stick Wok and then add the 500ml of White Wine.Add the 800g of cooked boiled potatoes and then add the Coarse Sea Salt – boil – low and high for 30 minutes – when the White Wine has evaporated and then simmer for the last 10 minutes with Extra Virgin Olive Oil within the Wok.Done,so use scissors to trim Parsley into the Wok.Serve evenly on 2 large Dinner Plates and add 2 Pork Chops each..