Cast iron onion garlic fried potatoes. His easy one pan fried potatoes recipe is so good!. The potatoes are fried in a flavorful oil infused with bacon and onions. Place butter in a medium or large sized cast iron skillet and sauté the onion and garlic until onion is translucent.
These Cast-iron Garlic Herb Potatoes are soft in the middle with a slightly crisp skin. Aromatic and flavorful from the mix of garlic, onions, rosemary Enjoy these Cast-iron Garlic Herb Potatoes with these Sausage And Beans and these Fried Baked Chicken together or enjoy them separately. This easy one pan fried potatoes recipe is so good!. You can cook Cast iron onion garlic fried potatoes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cast iron onion garlic fried potatoes
- Prepare 8 of medium sized white potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion diced fine.
- It’s 1/3 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ranch seasoning.
- It’s 2 cloves of fresh garlic mined very fine.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
The potatoes are fried in a flavorful oil infused with bacon and onions. The Fried potatoes came out crispy on the outside and soft inside. Cast-Iron and charred onions and garlic are perfect partners when you're venturing into cooking game meats. You want a simple preparation and quick sear Charring onions and garlic in a hot cast iron skillet is a technique that we find gives much better results than roasting in the oven or grilling on the.
Cast iron onion garlic fried potatoes instructions
- In a large pot of water peel your potatoes and cut in half. Boil until you can poke a fork in them. Remove from heat and rinse in cool water. Allow to cool completely..
- Place butter in a medium or large sized cast iron skillet and sauté the onion and garlic until onion is translucent..
- Cut potato halves into slices as thin as you wish. Turn up heat to medium high and cook potatoes until crispy and brown. Stir in seasonings midway..
Garlic, green onions, and parsley add flavor to these yummy fried potatoes. These potatoes make a tasty side dish with meat, fish, or poultry. Our easy garlic potatoes highlight the comforting and beautiful flavors of potatoes, garlic, and parsley. Simple seasoning and a touch of lemon juice make. Take these Southern Fried Potatoes for example.