King Prawn, asparagus, and porcini mushroom risotto.
You can cook King Prawn, asparagus, and porcini mushroom risotto using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of King Prawn, asparagus, and porcini mushroom risotto
- It’s of Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Dried porcini mushrooms (optional) (see tip).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare of Chicken stock.
- You need 1 liter of water.
- Prepare 1 cube of chicken stock.
- It’s of Risotto.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 5 of asparagus.
- You need 300 g of Risotto rice.
- You need 1 glass of white wine.
- Prepare 10 of King prawns.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need of Parmigiano.
King Prawn, asparagus, and porcini mushroom risotto step by step
- Prepare the dried porcini (see tip).
- Pan fry the mushrooms with 1 tbsp of butter. Once cooked for couple minutes, remove from the pan.
- Thinly slice the onions and cut the asparagus.
- Add a little bit more butter in the same pan and start cooking the onion on low heat until it is soft and gold.
- Once onions are soft, add in the mushrooms you set aside and also the asparagus.
- Add in the risotto rice and cook on low heat until it turns white (about 5 minutes). Keep stirring so it doesn’t burn.
- Add in the 3/4 glass of white wine and let it evaporate and stir. Add the remaining wine.
- Start adding the chicken stock little by little. Continue stirring and add in the chicken stock every time it’s absorbed by the rice.
- Once the rice is almost cooked, add in the cooked king prawns.
- When the rice is cooked now it is time to make the risotto creamy! This process is called “Mantecatura”. Make sure you are generous with the parmigiano (see tip).
- And it is done! Finish with more grated parmigiano and some black pepper.