Healthy Baked Chicken Pasta.
You can have Healthy Baked Chicken Pasta using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Baked Chicken Pasta
- You need 8 of bone in or out chicken thighs, no skin.
- Prepare 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of curry powder.
- You need of Juice of one small orange.
- It’s 1 of red onion, sliced.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- It’s of Ground black pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of chicken stock cube.
- You need 175 g of shell pasta.
- You need as needed of Grated Parmasan cheese,.
Healthy Baked Chicken Pasta step by step
- Heat oven to 180c..
- Start with boiling the pasta in water with the stock cube. Cook according to packet instructions..
- Heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and sear for 3 minutes on each side along with the sliced onion..
- Transfer the chicken to a large oven proof dish..
- Add the tomato can, orange juice, curry powder and season with salt and pepper..
- Next using the water used to cook the pasta pour in just enough water to almost cover the chicken. Add the pasta in and gently mix it all..
- Cover with foil and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Cook uncovered for a further 10-15 minutes. (Do check on it and if needs be mix the pasta occasionally as I found my pasta was starting to harden and burn at the top)..
- Let it rest for 5 minutes and serve topped by with plenty of grated parmesan cheese..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.