Salt and Vinegar Kale Crisps 🌱 🥬.
You can cook Salt and Vinegar Kale Crisps 🌱 🥬 using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salt and Vinegar Kale Crisps 🌱 🥬
- It’s A few of stems of Kale.
- You need 1 of spray or a few drops of good rapeseed or olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of seaweed.
- It’s 1 splash of brown rice vinegar.
- You need 1 of shake of furikake or sesame seeds.
Salt and Vinegar Kale Crisps 🌱 🥬 step by step
- Wash and fry the kale and remove from stem. Tear into crisps and place on a baking tray. Sprinkle a few drops of olive oil into the green leaves and massage well..
- Bake at 220c until the leaves are crispy. They turn quickly and become bitter if you overcook them and so need watching carefully!.
- Sprinkle with your toppings of choice and enjoy 😋.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.