Mushroom and calvolo nero gnocchi.
You can have Mushroom and calvolo nero gnocchi using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mushroom and calvolo nero gnocchi
- You need 200 g of Mixed mushrooms (big ones broken).
- Prepare 200 g of calvolo Nero sliced.
- It’s 1 of onion thinly sliced.
- You need 1 clove of garlic finely chopped.
- You need Splash of white wine.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 pack of gnocchi (cooked according to packet instructions).
- It’s of Seasoning.
- Prepare Half of a bunch of basil finely sliced.
Mushroom and calvolo nero gnocchi instructions
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan over a medium heat. Fry the onion and garlic until soft (approx 10 Mins).
- Add another splash of olive oil, seasoning and the calvolo Nero. fry until starting to soften. Turn up the heat and add a slash of white wine and reduce. Then add the mushrooms..
- While the mushrooms are frying, prepare the gnocchi (I fried mine in a tbsp of olive oil pan for 5 minutes, turning frequently). Once cooked, add to the pan with the mushrooms..
- Add a handful of Parmesan cheese, the sliced basil, mix everything together and serve (with extra Parmesan if you fancy it).
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.