Mushroom and calvolo nero gnocchi.
You can have Mushroom and calvolo nero gnocchi using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mushroom and calvolo nero gnocchi
- You need 200 g of Mixed mushrooms (big ones broken).
- Prepare 200 g of calvolo Nero sliced.
- It’s 1 of onion thinly sliced.
- You need 1 clove of garlic finely chopped.
- You need Splash of white wine.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 pack of gnocchi (cooked according to packet instructions).
- It’s of Seasoning.
- Prepare Half of a bunch of basil finely sliced.
Mushroom and calvolo nero gnocchi instructions
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan over a medium heat. Fry the onion and garlic until soft (approx 10 Mins).
- Add another splash of olive oil, seasoning and the calvolo Nero. fry until starting to soften. Turn up the heat and add a slash of white wine and reduce. Then add the mushrooms..
- While the mushrooms are frying, prepare the gnocchi (I fried mine in a tbsp of olive oil pan for 5 minutes, turning frequently). Once cooked, add to the pan with the mushrooms..
- Add a handful of Parmesan cheese, the sliced basil, mix everything together and serve (with extra Parmesan if you fancy it).