Bacon Wrapped Chicken Wings.
You can have Bacon Wrapped Chicken Wings using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Chicken Wings
- Prepare 2 lb of chicken.
- Prepare 2 packages of Bacon.
- You need 2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of all purpose seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 3 tbsp of parsley flakes.
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Wings instructions
- pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- mix ingredients in a bowl besides honey.
- Sprinkle all the ingredients on wet chicken.
- wrap bacon on chicken breast and secure with toothpick.
- Brush honey on the wrapped chicken (if you dnt have brush jst roll the chicken on honey an let it drip a little).
- Bake for 20-40min depending on how Brown an crispy you want em.
- Turn once or twice on occasion.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.