North African Marinade.
You can have North African Marinade using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of North African Marinade
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of harissa paste.
- You need 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s A few of chilli flakes (optional).
North African Marinade instructions
- Combine all the ingredients together..
- Marinate something! (Pictured as a marinade for seitan ch*cken steaks, which were subsequently pan-fried in the remaining liquid of the marinade, to be served with salad, falafel and a coriander-yoghurt sauce.).
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.