Simple healthy granola. Learn how to make the best granola at home with this video. You'll need old-fashioned oats, maple syrup, coconut oil, nuts and dried fruit. It's quick and easy to make, naturally sweetened with honey or maple syrup, and this easy granola recipe can be customized with whatever add-ins you love best.
It's simple to make, sweetened with maple syrup, crunchy, and delicious. BUT, this Healthy Oil-Free Granola is the real deal. The granola is done when the mixture is golden. You can have Simple healthy granola using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple healthy granola
- Prepare 150 g of old fashion oats.
- It’s 30 g of pistachio.
- You need 30 g of walnuts.
- It’s 60 ml of honey (maple syrup if vegan?).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 20 g of dessiccated coconut.
- It’s 2 tbspn of black sesame.
- It’s 50 g of dried mixed berries.
Granola is an increasingly popular cereal that's easy to take on the go, but you may wonder about Granola is usually considered a healthy breakfast cereal. It's a toasted mixture of rolled oats, nuts. They're not all packed with sugar. Simple, healthy granola that's perfect for fall!
Simple healthy granola step by step
- Heat up coconut oil, honey and vanilla essence and in the bowl mix it with all of the ingredients apart of coconut and dried fruits.
- Spread it over on a roasting tray and bake in 150 °C for 20 min. Stir every few minutes.
- After 20 min add coconut and dried fruits and bake it further for 10 min.
- Cool it down.
- Serve it with milk/ yoghurt or alternatively soy/ almond milk. Add it to your puddings as another layer or texture..
This simple healthy granola recipe is lightly sweet and filled with oats, honey, nuts, and seeds. Whip up a batch for breakfast or a snack! When I was in law school, granola was one of my favorite things. This is my go-to healthy granola recipe. You will need: How to make it.