Healthy Crustless Quiche.
You can cook Healthy Crustless Quiche using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Crustless Quiche
- Prepare 150 grams of salmon fillet/ can be chicken or bacon mushroom etc.
- Prepare 2 of spring onions.
- You need 125 grams of asparagus tips.
- You need 4 of large free range eggs.
- You need 2 of heaped tbsp. of low fat cottage cheese.
- It’s 2 of heaped tbsp. of quark.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Spray oil.
- You need of (Optional Cheddar cheese to sprinkle on the top & paprika).
Healthy Crustless Quiche instructions
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees Take a large bowl, Crack in the eggs and give them a good whisk with a fork. Add the cottage cheese, quark, salt and pepper, whisk again. Set bowl aside..
- Take a muffin tray or York shire pudding tray and spray with fry light or olive oil. Next chop up the spring onion (save some spring onion for garnishing later on) and asparagus, throw them in the trays. Next cut up the salmon and place that in as well..
- Spoon in the egg mixture all over the chopped ingredients, just so they are covered..
- Note:- be careful not to over fill the tins like I did, otherwise it will spill over when cooking. Although its not a problem if it does! they easily trim with a knife and gives you something to nibble on. Then garnish with cheese if you want too, maybe a sprinkling of paprika (I’m addicted to paprika) and spring onion..
- Place in the oven for 25 minutes. Please check the cooking halfway through as it does depend on the size of the muffin tray is. Mine were all fluffy and crisp on the top in 25 minutes but they can vary..