5 Spice Bacon Wrapped Chicken.
You can have 5 Spice Bacon Wrapped Chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 5 Spice Bacon Wrapped Chicken
- You need 2 of chicken breasts; boneless, skinless.
- Prepare 6 slice of maple bacon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 pinch of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of 5 spice seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of fennel seed; crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of ground white pepper.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil; as needed.
5 Spice Bacon Wrapped Chicken instructions
- Cover chicken with just enough oil to cover. Season with dried spices except salt and brown sugar. Marinate chicken for 4-48 hours..
- Whisk together soy and brown sugar. Marinate bacon for one hour..
- Dry off bacon. Wrap each breast with 3 slices of bacon..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 50 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165° and bacon is crispy and caramelized..
- Briefly place under the broiler to crisp bacon if necessary..
- Variations; Mustard, parsley, sriracha, Worcestershire, cheese, cilantro, paprika, lemon, lemongrass, chives.