You can have Healthy Salsa using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Salsa
- Prepare 1 tin of tomatoes of a pack of fresh cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 of small red onion roughly chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic or garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of chilli red or green deseeded or chilli flakes or powder.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar (optional taste it first it depends on the sweetness of the tomatoes).
- You need 1 handful of fresh herbs, parsley or coriander etc.
- It’s 1 of good squeeze of lemon or lime juice can be a squeeze lemon or lime not fresh!.
Healthy Salsa instructions
- No cooking involved it takes minutes to prepare and a little longer to chop up some veggies! Throw in the tomato into a blender..
- Add the salt, pepper and paprika..
- Next the lemon, garlic and red onion..
- Add the herbs and blitz!.