You can cook Onion Dressing using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Onion Dressing
- You need 1/2 of small onion.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sesame oil, option.
- Prepare 1 tsp of together of garlic and ginger paste/chopped fresh, option.
Onion Dressing step by step
- Finely chop the onion and soak in the water for 30minutes to 1 hour (if you have a time). Drain and squeeze the excess water. This make the onion soft taste. Mix well all ingredients in a bowl or jar. You can make own taste to add garlic, ginger and sesame oil. Keep it in the fridge until you use. You can change the ratio of the ingredients and also add some coriander or parsley. A bit of chilli paste or flakes..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.