Easy Bacon Wrapped Applewood Chicken.
You can have Easy Bacon Wrapped Applewood Chicken using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Bacon Wrapped Applewood Chicken
- You need 2 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 4 slice of applewood or maple bacon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of applewood seasoning.
- It’s 2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground celery seed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme; minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil; as needed.
Easy Bacon Wrapped Applewood Chicken step by step
- Cover chicken with just enough oil to cover. Wrap each breast with two slices of bacon. Season. Roast at 350° for approximately one hour or until thermometer reaches 165° and bacon is crispy..
- Variations; smoked paprika, lemon, Italian seasoning, peppercorn melange, bbq glaze, mustard.