Healthy Baked 'fried' GF chicken MayFC.
You can cook Healthy Baked 'fried' GF chicken MayFC using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Baked 'fried' GF chicken MayFC
- It’s 4 pieces of chicken thigh/drumsticks.
- It’s of Flour / GF flour for dusting.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Optional spices: thyme, fennel, white pepper. Anything.
- Prepare of Crimbles GF bread rums / Panko breascrumbs.
- It’s of Olive oil.
Healthy Baked 'fried' GF chicken MayFC instructions
- Put chicken in a bowl (with skin is optional) add olive oil salt, pepper and 1tsp of each spice, mix and massage.
- Add breadcrumbs into another dish and add 1tsp of each salt, pepper other spices and mix.
- In another shallow bowl, crack an egg and whisk. In a separate dish add flour/GF flour for dusting.
- Coat the chicken in flour, then egg, then breadcrumb and place on a grilled over tray (or just oven tray). Repeat with all chicken pieces.
- Place in oven at 180c for 45 minutes until brown and crispy..