Healthy Baked 'fried' GF chicken MayFC.
You can cook Healthy Baked 'fried' GF chicken MayFC using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Baked 'fried' GF chicken MayFC
- It’s 4 pieces of chicken thigh/drumsticks.
- It’s of Flour / GF flour for dusting.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Optional spices: thyme, fennel, white pepper. Anything.
- Prepare of Crimbles GF bread rums / Panko breascrumbs.
- It’s of Olive oil.
Healthy Baked 'fried' GF chicken MayFC instructions
- Put chicken in a bowl (with skin is optional) add olive oil salt, pepper and 1tsp of each spice, mix and massage.
- Add breadcrumbs into another dish and add 1tsp of each salt, pepper other spices and mix.
- In another shallow bowl, crack an egg and whisk. In a separate dish add flour/GF flour for dusting.
- Coat the chicken in flour, then egg, then breadcrumb and place on a grilled over tray (or just oven tray). Repeat with all chicken pieces.
- Place in oven at 180c for 45 minutes until brown and crispy..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.