Bacon wrapped swiss chicken breasts.
You can have Bacon wrapped swiss chicken breasts using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped swiss chicken breasts
- It’s 2 large of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 lb of thick sliced bacon.
- It’s 4 slice of swiss cheese.
- Prepare 1 of spices whatever u like.
Bacon wrapped swiss chicken breasts step by step
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Pound chicken breast til thin.
- Lay two pieces swiss on each breast.
- Fold over use a toothpick to hold closed.
- Take pieces of the bacon and wrap around breast til covered probably four pieces depending on size of breast.
- Lightly oil baking dish and put wrapped breasts in it.
- Cook for 45 min to one hour….enjoy.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.