You can cook Chilli Chana using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chilli Chana
- You need 2 cup of boiled chickpeas.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of cornflour.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced red and green capsicum.
- It’s 2 of green chillies sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of spring onions finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds roasted.
- You need 2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of vinegar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of corn flour slurry.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli sliced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare of Optional: 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar.
Chilli Chana instructions
- In a bowl add boiled chickpeas and 2 tablespoon corn flour. Mix well until coated thoroughly. In a pan add 2 tablespoon oil on medium heat. Once the oil is hot add in the the chickpeas and fry until golden while continuously stirring. Remove from oil and set aside..
- In a bowl make corn flour slurry and set aside. In a pan add 2 tablespoon oil and sauté, onion, capsicum, green chillies and ginger garlic paste. Add in corn slurry, chilli sauce and ketchup and mix well. Let it cook for a minute. Finally add fried chickpeas and 1/4 cup water and mix well. Cover and cook until the water is absorbed and oil leaving sides..
- Transfer in a serving dish and garnish with spring onions and sprinkle some sesame seeds if preferred. Enjoy!.