You can cook Chilli Chana using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chilli Chana
- You need 2 cup of boiled chickpeas.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of cornflour.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced red and green capsicum.
- It’s 2 of green chillies sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of spring onions finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds roasted.
- You need 2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of vinegar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of corn flour slurry.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli sliced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare of Optional: 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar.
Chilli Chana instructions
- In a bowl add boiled chickpeas and 2 tablespoon corn flour. Mix well until coated thoroughly. In a pan add 2 tablespoon oil on medium heat. Once the oil is hot add in the the chickpeas and fry until golden while continuously stirring. Remove from oil and set aside..
- In a bowl make corn flour slurry and set aside. In a pan add 2 tablespoon oil and sauté, onion, capsicum, green chillies and ginger garlic paste. Add in corn slurry, chilli sauce and ketchup and mix well. Let it cook for a minute. Finally add fried chickpeas and 1/4 cup water and mix well. Cover and cook until the water is absorbed and oil leaving sides..
- Transfer in a serving dish and garnish with spring onions and sprinkle some sesame seeds if preferred. Enjoy!.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.