Snow Fungus & Cucumber Salad.
You can have Snow Fungus & Cucumber Salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Snow Fungus & Cucumber Salad
- Prepare 20 g of Dried Snow Fungus Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of large Cucumber *about 250g, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Rice Vinegar.
- You need 1 of & 1/2 tablespoons Sugar *alter the amount to suit your taste.
- Prepare 2-3 teaspoons of Toban Djan (Chilli Bean Sauce) *OR Chilli Flakes as required.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sesame Oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
Snow Fungus & Cucumber Salad step by step
- Soak Dried Snow Fungus in cold/warm water for 20 to 30 minutes OR until softened..
- Place thinly sliced Cucumber into a bowl. Add Salt and massage, then set aside..
- Wash softened Snow Fungus very well and drain. Quickly blanch in rapidly boiling water, drain, cool under cold water, then drain well. Remove the hard bottom bits if required, and tear into small pieces..
- Combine all the Dressing ingredients in a mixing bowl..
- Squeeze the Snow Fungus to remove excess water, add to the dressing, and mix to combine. Squeeze the sliced Cucumber to remove excess salty water, add to the bowl, and mix well..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.