You can cook Pickled Onions using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pickled Onions
- Prepare 1 of large yellow onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of Turkish Seasononing.
- You need 1/2 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need to taste of cracked black pepper.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need 2 tbs of soy sauce.
- It’s 4 tbs of apple cider vinegar.
Pickled Onions instructions
- Cut your yellow onion into long thin straws.
- Add your Turkish Seasoning and brown sugar to a bowl. Add salt and pepper to your liking.
- Add in Soy sauce and Vinegar, stir until Combined and pour over onions.
- Mix onions and pickling solution, refrigerate until needed.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.