Sautéed Zucchini and Onions. This classic side dish has been an absolute staple in our family for several generations. Here's how to make a basic version and a slightly amped up version with ease, and how to serve it. Sauteed zucchini with onions: a simple and delicious way of cooking zucchini in the pan.
Flip with a spatula and continue frying them until golden on the other side as well. Sauteed Zucchini and TomatoesVeggies Save The Day. zucchini, sweet onion, pepper, garlic, salt, olive oil, summer squash. Sauteed Zucchini & Tomatoes with ParmesanFood Hunter. You can have Sautéed Zucchini and Onions using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sautéed Zucchini and Onions
- Prepare 2 of large zucchini's – LENGTH wise cut in half then half again, cut 1 inch pieces.
- You need 1 of small Vidalia onion – chop in 1inch pieces.
- You need 3 tbsp of EVOO (extra virgin olive oil).
- Prepare of Salt & pepper to taste.
- It’s of Onion powder & garlic powder (sprinkle lightly to taste).
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare of Sprinkle dried red pepper flakes (up to your taste-how hot do you want it?).
This simple side dish of Sautéed Zucchini, Squash, and Onions is so fast and easy to make. It goes great with any meal and also makes delicious leftovers. You probably know by now that I love fast and easy meals and this simple side dish of zucchini, squash, and onions is a cinch to whip up and. The sautéed zucchini and onions are coated in a delicious sauce of coconut aminos, fish sauce, and toasted sesame oil, and while it sounds simple, it's incredibly addicting.
Sautéed Zucchini and Onions instructions
- Pour EVOO into sauté pan, heat to medium/high heat and add zucchini ; stir, cook for 5-6 minutes on medium heat. ADD onions; stir again till coated with olive oil..
- Add seasonings and toss! Serve quickly because it can over cook in pan and get soggy. That's it ☺️!.
I've actually eaten the whole batch on my own in one sitting, because I was enjoying it more than the main meat dish! Add zucchini, onion, salt and pepper. Sautéed Zucchini & Onions with Chive Butter. Zucchini is considered one of the best types of squash, it contains a array of nutrients, minerals, and vitamins. The folate present in this squash is highly recommended for increased needs in Zucchini vs.