Healthy banana honey flapjack.
You can cook Healthy banana honey flapjack using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy banana honey flapjack
- It’s 140 g of rolled oats.
- It’s 2 of overripe bananas.
- Prepare 50 g of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of apple juice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of honey.
- You need 50 g of dried apricots.
- You need 75 g of raisins.
- You need 50 g of dried stoned dates.
Healthy banana honey flapjack instructions
- Melt butter and honey in a pan..
- Chop and add fruit and apple juice..
- Pour butter mixture over oats and add mashed banana..
- Mix to fully combine, ensuring no dried oats remain..
- Press down with the back on a spoon into a 20x20cm lined baking tin. Use a larger tin for thinner flapjacks or a smaller tin for thicker ones but adjust the cooking times accordingly..
- Bake in a warm oven at 150C for 35-40minutes or until the flapjack is golden and beginning to pull away from the sides of the tin..
- Cool then cut into pieces. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Serve cold as a snack or warm with hot custard for a delicious dessert..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.