Honey chicken wrapped in bacon.
You can cook Honey chicken wrapped in bacon using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey chicken wrapped in bacon
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- You need 8 of chicken tenderloins.
- Prepare 3 of table spoons of honey.
- You need 4 slice of of bacon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of of spicy chile powder.
Honey chicken wrapped in bacon instructions
- Have your chicken washed and in a bowl. Slice your 4 slices of bacon in half so you have 8 small bacon pieaces. Now put your chicken in a bowl add 3 table spoons of honey, and 1 teaspoon of chile powder. Stir till your chicken is all covered In honey and chile . Add pepper and salt to taste.
- Preheat oven to 400°. While that is heating up . Wrap your bacon around your chicken . Lay it all out and sprinkle little pepper on top so bacon will also have some pepper..
- Put it inside the oven and set timer for 30 minutes. It may finish cooking sooner than that . But soon as your bacon is brown and looks cook check your chicken and if that's your done. I took mine out 5 min early ..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.