Vegetable oats pancake Healthy breakfast.
You can cook Vegetable oats pancake Healthy breakfast using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable oats pancake Healthy breakfast
- It’s 1 cup of oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped spinach.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of finely chopped dill.
- You need 1 tablespoon of finely chopped coriander.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ajwain seeds.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Vegetable oats pancake Healthy breakfast step by step
- Dry roast the oats in a pan for a minute on low to medium heat. Let it cool. In a food processor add oats, yogurt, half a cup water and spinach and blitz it to smooth batter. Add chilli paste, ginger garlic paste, grated carrot, sesame seeds, ajwain seeds, salt and dill and mix to a dropping consistency batter..
- Heat a non stick pan/ tawa on medium heat. Spread a ladle full of batter in a circular motion to make a round circle. Drizzle some oil round the edges. Flip over and cook on the other side. Once its golden brown on both sides and cooked remove on a serving plate. Repeat for the rest of the batter and serve with green or red chutney, yogurt, chai or enjoy on its own..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.