Vegetable oats pancake Healthy breakfast.
You can cook Vegetable oats pancake Healthy breakfast using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable oats pancake Healthy breakfast
- It’s 1 cup of oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped spinach.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of finely chopped dill.
- You need 1 tablespoon of finely chopped coriander.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ajwain seeds.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Vegetable oats pancake Healthy breakfast step by step
- Dry roast the oats in a pan for a minute on low to medium heat. Let it cool. In a food processor add oats, yogurt, half a cup water and spinach and blitz it to smooth batter. Add chilli paste, ginger garlic paste, grated carrot, sesame seeds, ajwain seeds, salt and dill and mix to a dropping consistency batter..
- Heat a non stick pan/ tawa on medium heat. Spread a ladle full of batter in a circular motion to make a round circle. Drizzle some oil round the edges. Flip over and cook on the other side. Once its golden brown on both sides and cooked remove on a serving plate. Repeat for the rest of the batter and serve with green or red chutney, yogurt, chai or enjoy on its own..