Bacon Wrapped Grilled Chicken Shishkabob.
You can cook Bacon Wrapped Grilled Chicken Shishkabob using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Grilled Chicken Shishkabob
- Prepare 2 lb of 1 inch thick sliced chicken cutlets.
- It’s 1 packages of bacon.
- It’s 4 of shish kabob skewers.
Bacon Wrapped Grilled Chicken Shishkabob instructions
- Cut chicken cutlets into cubes. Then wrap bacon around each piece of cubed chicken, cutting the bacon once it overlaps itself a little bit..
- I do this on an electric indoor grill but I'm sure it could work in a frying pan also. Place each piece of bacon wrapped chicken on a greased electric grill (heated up to 350 degrees) or greased frying pan..
- You'll have to flip each piece several times in order to cook the bacon and chicken throughly. I grill mine about 20 minutes..
- Once cooked, place on skewers and serve. Enjoy! :).